Thursday, March 16, 2017

No Fake news Here

After waiting for a nice 5-STAR REVIEWS making it a round number 20 on Ascension, I finally got it. And one on each book in Sabrina Strong series. Read them for yourself. These are Carol Craft's reviews taken from Amazon.com
For Ascension:
Ascension (Sabrina Strong Series Book 1) March 7, 2017
I LOVED this book. The intrigue really had me wondering what was going to happen next. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. If it is half as good as this one is, I am in for a real treat.
I would recommend this series for anyone loving this genre.

For Trill:
Trill (Sabrina Strong Series Book 2) March 9, 2017
Wow!!! I thought the first book in the series was good but I think this one topped it.
You know a good author when you can imagine yourself in the book and this author has it in spades! The characters really come alive for you.
I hope to read lots more from this author and would highly recommend this series to others. I plan on reading everything I can get my hands on, too.

For Nocturne:
 Nocturne (Sabrina Strong Series Book 3) March 10, 2017
Another excellent book with a completely different twist to it but just as intriguing as the first two in this series. Again, the characters come alive and you feel like you are a part of the book.
I would gladly recommend this book!

For Caprice:
Caprice (Sabrina Strong Series Book 4) March 12, 2017
Get your puffs box out and handy because this is somewhat of a tear jerker. Now I can't say which book of this series was best because they were all so good. This author really has a wonderful gift and I am so happy she shares her talent with us.
If you want a book or series to read that will keep your interest up, this is the one.
I love all the characters and their parts in the books. I can't wait to start the next book! I would give anything to be able to write like this just so I could give a better review.

For Crescendo:
Crescendo (Sabrina Strong Series Book 5) March 13, 2017
I have been blown away again! Didn't think it was possible for each book to get better but this one sure did!
As the other books in this series, this one came alive for me even more so than the previous books. I will be waiting with bated breath for the next one in this series. I know it will be grand!
This series is the best I have read in a long time.

 Well, there you have it. thank you Carol!
Just so those of you who are fans know, I'm working on the next one in series, hoping for a summer release!

4 comments:

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...